Shopify Affiliate Marketing Review – Do you find affiliate marketing programs interesting? You would have seen many people earning massive commissions with affiliate marketing. That would be the major reason you are searching for the Shopify affiliate marketing program, which is a reliable platform to make huge commissions being an affiliate. Many questions might be in your head, as well as, Is this program worth joining? We will give you the complete Shopify affiliate marketing review in this guide. Read further to find out.
Shopify Affiliate Marketing Review
- Account is free to create
- Affiliates can create apps or themes and aut them for sale on the app/theme store.
- The great affiliate program, with referrals earning of 200% of the customer’s subscription fee.
- It assisted me a lot by bringing converting leads into prospective clients.
- Incredible products make people start their online stores easily and quickly.
- Unlimited free development stores – which allow you to experiment with themes and storefronts to your heart’s content, and also accommodate as many clients as you can.
- If your development store successfully brings a client, you will get 20% of their monthly subscription fee only if they are active on Shopify (development store referral).
- Referred to many satisfied customers.
- App and theme stores to help you with more control over the shops you’ll be setting up.
- It is easy to learn and use.
- Excellent customer support, featuring thorough documentation and helpful representatives.
- Being an affiliate with Shopify is amazing because I was always paid on time.
- Shopify has a Partner Academy as well as courses to assist you to get the hang of the fundamentals.
- Shopify Partner Perks, which gives discounts on (potentially) desirable software.
- Shopify Polaris, gives a free tool that allows you to ensure your creations are up to Shopify’s design standards
- It has helped me earn huge commissions while promoting a valuable service and quality product.
- Shopify always make payment for their affiliates on time.
- It has assisted me a lot by turning converting leads into buying clients.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a multi-channel eCommerce solution developed for small, medium, and large enterprises. It is a cloud-based eCommerce site that makes starting & growing an online store easy and managing the stocks, and shipping payments, all under one roof.
Shopify is assisting brands to create an online store and sell their products easily by bringing buying customers. This platform stands out among others because it permits store owners to sell products in physical locations utilizing the Shopify Point of Sale app and its hardware.
What does Shopify do?
Shopify is a Canadian multinational eCommerce company sited in Ontario, Canada. It has listed over 1 million renowned and trusted brands recognized for their best quality products. Shopify provides varieties of options to its potential customers such as creating an online store, selling products, and marketing solutions. It has been trusted by over one million brands in terms of selling, shipping, and processing payments anywhere. Starting an online business has become easier with the help of Shopify.
Should You Join the Shopify Affiliate Program?
If you have an audience that could gain a lot from using Shopify, then Shopify is the right choice for you!
Shopify is one of the highly-ranked paying affiliate programs and it is also a great product. Lots of people are doing drop shipping now. So, this is the right time to join the program.
Their competition on the platform is much. If you decide to promote Shopify on your YouTube channel or website, it will be difficult to rank your content.
How To Register For Shopify’s Affiliate Program
Note that Shopify has specific requirements about who can apply on the platform. There are some things you must do/have before joining the program. To register as an affiliate on Shopify, you must do the following:
- Have your active affiliate website or blog
- Create a relevant audience
- Post content relevant to Shopify’s services, such as videos, videos, or online courses
- Gain some experience using Shopify or a related e-commerce solution
- Last but not least is to read and agreed to the Shopify Partner Program Agreement
Quick facts About Shopify
Shopify was established in the year 2006. It has consistently ranked as an eCommerce solution. The platform proved this to be true with its million-dollar worth by having over 2,43,000 active Shopify stores worldwide.
The top three categories of the platform include Fashion & Apparel, Electronics & Accessories, and Home & Garden.
Shopify creates a user-friendly and outstanding online store.
The platform provides a wide range of captivating designed templates to business owners.
It is best suited for small and medium enterprises. However, it featured a subscription for large businesses too.
The eCommerce solution assists retailers to manage every aspect of their business including order information, product description, and customer data, stock, inventory from a centralized location.
Why is Affiliate Marketing Great for Shopify E-commerce Brands?
Affiliate marketing has risen exponentially because it is a low-budget and low-risk marketing method to expand brand awareness, website traffic, and revenue. The affiliate marketing program is a win-win scenario for commerce brands, mostly those on Shopify and their affiliate partners.
You may ask why? It is because affiliates always uplift the products they enjoy a lot while earning a passive income in the process. Also, e-commerce brands can lead traffic to their websites and Shopify stores at zero/little upfront cost with only a small commission to pay when a sale is made.
Moreover, by working with multiple affiliates that relate to their brand image, e-commerce brands on Shopify can boost their audience reach across many niches, websites, and social media platforms on which they previously had no presence on. Furthermore, affiliate marketing adds value to creating credibility and trust among online consumers, because about 93 percent of consumers make purchasing decisions by going through reviews. Therefore, when affiliates promote and check the review of a brand’s products, this contributes to more social presence for the brand and its products among consumers and creates more trust and loyalty.
Shopify is an excellent store to sell your products online because of its good customer service. After going through this article, you would have found more reasons why you should join the Shopify affiliate program. Create an account on the platform and start earning huge commissions now!!! We believe that this article has shed more light to you on Shopify affiliate marketing review. Thank you for reading!!!
Frequently Asked Question(s)
Is Shopify affiliate program worth it?
The Shopify Affiliate Program is a great way to earn money if you’re a content creator with an established audience. This helps you connect with brands who produce the kind of products that your audience is interested in.
How much do Shopify affiliates make?
A recurring commission equal to 20% of the merchant’s monthly subscription fee. Recurs monthly as long as the merchant remains a paying Shopify customer and you remain an active Shopify Partner. A recurring commission equal to 10% of the merchant’s monthly subscription fee.
How does Shopify affiliate program work?
The program is free to join, and enables you to monetize your audience and earn commissions from each new Shopify merchant referral. As an affiliate, you can earn a commission for each user who signs up for a paid plan with your unique affiliate tracking link.
Can I make a lot of money on Shopify?
The top dropshippers earn six figures quite easily. But you need time to be a top dropshipper. There are also a lot of failed dropshipping businesses. So, a realistic average income of a Shopify store will be around $1000-$1500 per month with 10-20% profit margins.
Is affiliate marketing hard for beginners?
Affiliate marketing is a low-risk, easy-to-scale business model that enables you to make money online by creating promotional content. Starting affiliate marketing doesn’t require advanced technical knowledge or a large budget. Once you have a niche and a platform, research affiliate programs to join.
Can I use Shopify in Nigeria?
Shopify is available in Nigeria. You can sign up for a free trial to see if it is the right platform for your business. There are no set-up fees or monthly contracts, so you can start selling online without any upfront costs. Shopify has a wide range of features that are designed to help businesses succeed online.
- justdigitalinc.com – Shopify Partners Review 2019
- authorityhacker.com – Shopify Affiliate Program Review 2023
- blogginglizard.com – Shopify Affiliate Program Review [Updated 2022]
- scottmax.com – Shopify Affiliate Program Review + Commissions
- Top 10 In Demand Jobs in Canada
- How to Create a Fiverr Account From Nigeria
- Who Is An Internal Auditor And What Do They Do
- Transaction Officer Job Description And Salary In Nigeria
- Top 10 Essential Duties Of a Welfare Officer
- How To Check The Nigeria Police Recruitment Status; A Guide
- Challenges Of Teaching Profession In Nigeria