How To Make Profit In Chinchin Business – Chinchin is a snack loved by many people: young and old alike. It can be enjoyed with cold drinks, while in transit or while watching your favorite program on TV. Chinchin is one snack that is always in demand so if you are thinking of what profitable business to do, you may want to consider going for chinchin business. In this post, we would show you how to profit in Chinchin business.
How To Make Profit In Chinchin Business
It is not enough to know how to make and package chinchin, you must know how to make profit in chinchin business. If you are not making profit, you would soon pack up the business. And I believe you are in the business to make profits, so lets begin how to make profit in chinchin business.
Tip 1: Get a name, label and logo for your chinchin business
In pursuit to make profit in chinchin business, you must have a name for your business. Get that name registered and the produce a label. A label usually contains the name of your business, your contact number, your social media handles. Having a label on your product is one great way to market and promote your business. With a label, your customer readily has your contact and can easily call you to place more order. You can also get a graphic designer to make a beautiful logo when you want to start promoting your chinchin business online.
Tip 2: Buy materials in bulk
One way to make profit in chinchin business is to buy materials in large quantities. Purchase flour, sugar, margarine in large quantities. When you do so, your cost of production will be reduced . Moreso, buying in large quantities is a lot more cheaper than buying in bits. When your cost of production is reduced, you make better profit.
Tip 3: Get a machine to knead and mix the ingredients for you
Another way to make profit in chinchin business is to get a machine to do the mixing and kneading well. The machine will do the mixing and kneading well, so you save yourself some stress and also increase your output. You can also get a machine to do the cutting for you.
Tip 4: Bake the chinchin instead of frying
This method will save you oil as just a little quantity of oil will be needed to bake the chinchin.
Here is how to bake Chinchin:
- Spray oil on the pan you want to use for the chinchin
- Pour the already diced chinchin into the pan
- Cover and bake in an oven
- Keep monitoring until the chinchin turns brown
Tip 5: Produce in bulk
Another way to profit in chinchin business is to produce in bulk. This will reduce your cost of production. Since chinchin has a good shelf life, you can produce some good quantity per time. This will save you time , energy and resources too.
Tip 6: Get a good market for it
Another way to profit in chinchin business is to get a good market for it. If you are really producing on a large scale, you can get some sales person to help you push the chinchin into the market. There are some target locations that your chinchin will sell faster. Some of these include:
- Motor parks
- Street hawkers
- Super markets
- Open markets
Tip 7: Let your chinchin be unique
Come up with a unique recipe for your chinchin. This may involve you doing a lot of trial and error, until you get your desired recipe. When people know that your chinchin tastes unique and pleasant, they would always watch out for it and patronize you.
Tip 8: Perfect how to make chinchin
Before you start commercializing your chinchin, you must be a pro at making chinchin. Knowing how to make chinchin for personal consumption is quite different from how to make chinchin on a commercial note .
Follow the guide below to make chinchin commercially . You can also talk to a professional for more clarity or watch some tutorial videos on Youtube.
How To Make Chinchin Commercially
- 500g- 1kg of plain flour
- 250g of Margarine
- 2-5 pinches of table salt
- 250g of granulated sugar
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- I teaspoon of baking powder
- 4 Eggs( raw)
- 75ml of evaporated milk
- Nutmeg (2 teaspoon)
Other Materials Needed
- Frying pan
- Gas cooker
How To Produce Chinchin Commercially
- Put the flour in a clean large bowl and sieve the four properly
- Add baking powder and mix together gently
- Add some salt, sugar and nutmeg
- Mix together
- Break the egg and mix with the milk
- Add to the mixture in the bowl
- Add a little water
- Then mix properly until you get a smooth dough
- You can use a machine to do this if you have one
- Mix dough and roll out until totally flat
- Then cut the dough into desired shape and size
- Put some vegetable oil into a frying pam
- Allow the oil become hot
- Gently introduce the prepared chinchin into the hot oil
- Fry until golden or milky brown (the choice is yours)
- Scoop the chinchin into a strainer to remove excess oil
- Put into a tray to cool off
- Package into desired sizes and seal as desired.
Taking Advantage Of Digital Marketing To Maximise Profit In Chinchin Business
Don’t be scared of the bogous word; “Digital Marketing”. You don’t have to go to any serious school to apply digital marketing to make profit in Chinchin business. Just follow through this and you too can start making profit in chinchin business. Digital marketing simply means using digital space to promote your goods and service.
Why You Need Digital Marketing To Make Profit In Chinchin Business
Buying and selling is gradually moving from onground to online. The truth is people are getting busier and busier by the day, stucked in the office, stucked in traffic jam, etc. People prefer the time used in visiting markets to do other things. A lot of businesses are online and a lot of serious buyers are waiting online too. So as a seller of chinchin , you should also move your store online.
1. Serious buyers are online
You get to find serious buyers who are willing to pay you instantly at any price online. Most online buyers want two things ; quality and convenience. So if your chinchin is of high quality and you can get it across conveniently to your customer, then you will do well on the “online space”. But in the case of on-ground buyers , you will meet customers who wants to buy on credit (buy-now-later) or price down your chinchin.
2. You can reach a larger audience
If you are producing chinchin on a commercial scale, then digital marketing will be good to make profit in chinchin business. The online space allows you to reach a large number of people at the same time than if you were using the traditional marketing method.
3. You make better sales
Although making sales online is not automatic , because of some factors including competition. However, it is possible to make great sales selling online. You need the right information, right tools and right methods. You also need to be persistent and consistent.
How To Use Digital Marketing To Make Profit In Chinchin Business
- Have Social media accounts for your chinchin business. Examples include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok , Whatsapp
- Don’t just post “come and buy sweet tasty crunchy chinchin”. Of course, you need to do that once in a while.
- Post engaging, valuable and captivating content instead: video and graphic content works better
- Use the logo of your chinchin business as the display picture
- Open a business page on social media
- Remember to respond to people’s comments, likes, etc.
- You can use sponsored adverts (paid adverts) to reach a larger audience
- Always remember to ask for customer’s review after closing a sale. Customer’s review is a big plus for you.
- You can always post this review anonymously (without revealing customer’s identity)
- For better result, you may need to employ the services of a social media specialist.
It is not enough to have interest in doing a business, you must know how to profit maximally from that business. I believe this article has opened your eyes to how you can make profit in Chinchin business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What flavor is great for Chinchin?
There are different kinds of flavours you can use for your chinchin. Examples include Chili, onion, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc. Its your choice and whatever your customer prefer.
How do I preserve Chinchin?
Use an airtight container, this will preserve your chinchin and make it taste fresh and good for a long time.
How do I create a market for my chinchin?
You can start by selling to neighbours, take to shops, motor parks, etc. If you are producing on a large scale, you may need to employ sales canvassers to help you market the chinchin in major shops, bustops, etc. You can also take advantage of digital marketing to promote your chinchin business, this has been explained in great detail in this article.
- www. Keeshakitchen. com- Chinchin Recipe-Keesha’s kitchen|Tropical food design
- www. Enibest. com.ng- How to start a successful Chinchin business in Nigeria